“Feed My Flesh To My Lecturer”-Student Drops Suicide Note, Goes Missing For Days


A Student has been declared missing in Nigeria after she left a suicidal note a few days ago.
The lady is said to be a final year student of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology.
feed-my-flesh-to-my-lecturer-student-drops-suicide-note-goes-missing-for-days
The student on 26th June 2019 posted on Facebook that she plans to kill herself and that her flesh should be fed to her lecturer at the University identified as Dr. Paul Nadure.
The student who is identified as Kpagane Desire on facebook wrote:
“I’ll kill myself and you all should help me feed my flesh to Dr paul Nadube”
However, a worried cousin of Desire has taken to the social media platform to notify her friends and family of her cousin’s disappearance.
The cousin shared her photo with the caption:
“NOTICE!
I am Desire’s cousin. She’s nowhere to be found yet. Please if you know anywhere we can check, we’ll appreciate. She just dropped her phone and left” 
"Feed My Flesh To My Lecturer"-Student Drops Suicide Note, Goes Missing For Days
The reason for Desire’s suicide note and disappearance is yet to be known but it appears she has a ‘bad blood’ with the lecturer she mentioned in her post.

Comments